That awkward feeling when an entire manga series is a giant trigger.
Like I can’t see pictures of it without getting emotionally/mentally compromised.
dfkbsdkbsdk I’m pathetic don’t mind me, bye
Green Day | Boulevard of broken dreams
Oasis | wonderwall
Travis | Writing to reach you
Aerosmith | Dream on
Well, that was the greatest thing I’ve ever filled my ears with.
Ducksauce - Big Bad Wolf
blogging again because it’s awesome
There needs to be more body positive songs in pop culture and I think this is a great contribution. THIS VIDEO IS AN IMPORTANT THING.
Listen to these at your own risk, trigger warnings included but not limited to domestic abuse & suicide.
- Man’s final phone call during 9/11: His last few words and moments in life will especially get to you
- Brick through windshield: Her son’s reaction just oh man
- Lisa’s 911 call: A little girl’s 911 call regarding domestic abuse
- 911 suicide call: A girl comes home to find her brother … dead
- Last words: Last word of pilots before plane crashes
For the post on creepy audio recordings
And this is the post that broke me
Enjoy these. None of these are jump scares, don’t worry.
- DARK SHADOW FIGURE SOBBING: A person walks into a room and sees a dark shadow figure sitting on the floor with it’s head in it’s lab, he promptly walks out and walks back in a couple minutes later. What he sees next, is something you’re going to have to watch to figure out.
- DEMON HANDS: Hands, hundreds of them growing out of walls. It looks like a scene straight out of Grave Encounters
- THE CAT WITH HANDS: Don’t watch this at midnight is all I’m telling you
- I HAVE THE BODY OF A PIG: Some paranormal investigators found some startling EVP. The end of this video will increase the creepiness.
- BOY ATTACKED BY GHOST: Towards the end where something attempts to drag him by the leg *shivers*
- FALLEN ANGEL: Two men find a trail of feathers and find an emancipated humanoid figure behind the bushes
- ELISA LAM: You probably have heard about this case, but the body of this girl was found in the hotel’s water tank not too long after this. Do you see the strange hand motions she’s making? And who on earth is she talking to?
- GHOST SCREAMING IN A HAUNTED HOTEL: Sounds of screaming coming from an empty room
- NO THROUGH ROAD: A bunch of boys explore a seemingly endless road, they find a few bunny corpses along the road
- POSSESSION AT A STORE: Look at the glass door, right when he hits the floor. You can see the reflection of something coming out of his body.
If you like this, perhaps you’ll like the 10 creepy audio recordings
Lots of you have been have been having fun with my previous character generator, but I figured it would be nice to make a generator that creates slightly more reasonable characters. So here’s a fantasy-only random character maker! There’s some overlap with the old one, plus plenty of new options as well. Pick and choose however many categories you want to use. Tag your stuff with ‘characterdesigninspiration’ so I can check it out! <3
To play: Click and drag each gif, or of that doesn’t work, take a screenshot of the whole thing.
Several people requested magic-related generators, so here’s a fairly large mage generator! I tried to include a mix of character design and development categories, though of course you’ll need to do a bit more developing for a fully-rounded character.
I’d love to see your creations, if you wanna tag ‘characterdesigninspiration’ in any drawings you post from this!
To Play:Click and drag each gif or take a screenshot of the whole thing.
I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE MINE.
A lazy, true neutral Mage with healing magic that was learned through an enchanted object. Her robes are hooded, she has a hooked staff, carries a rucksack, and her familiar is a deer.
* u *
I just imagine a lazy nomadic Druid with no cares in the world and only wants to live off the land and take care of it~
Man I scored on mine too hahaha
So we have a lazy Light mage that learned through her parent/guardian. Her robes are asymmetrical cause of course she’d be the kind to show some leg. Her staff has a wing at the end and has a magic circlet. Her familiar is also a feline, which I imagine would be a larger cat rather than the standard house cat size.
The best thing is that she is Lawful Evil ♥
I have to draw this character now this is awesome.
Mischievous lightning mage who uses armor, has a hooked staff and a knife belt, learned from their parents and has a cat.
The latest generator, the random demon maker! Complete with horns, wings, and (mostly) unappealing personality traits, you can make your own demon in varying degrees of non-human-ness.
(Fun fact you can technically get my headcanon for demon!Dean on Supernatural [but that’s probably like a one in a million chance])